Friday, December 3, 2010

25 Days of Praise: Day 3


Today I am thankful for:

Warm delicious soup on a cold wintry day…


Try this recipe on a chilly day:

Spinach Tortellini Soup

4 cups beef broth
1 cup frozen spinach
1 large tomato, diced
1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
6 oz. cheese filled Tortelinni (dry)
1-2 garlic cloves, diced and sauted in butter
Garlic salt to taste
Black pepper to taste

Place all ingredients into pan and simmer until tortellini is tender. Enjoy!
(I used my crock pot on high for about 3 hours.)



 

2 comments:

  1. I'm coming into this a few days late, but better late than never--right! Today I'm thankful for a friend that has learned how to blog and has challenged me to be reminded of how truly blessed I am. Just the title "More of Him ...Less of Me" has challenged me. Thank you, Sharon and thank you, God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My job for the moment and to know that He has everything under control

    ReplyDelete