Tuesday, December 7, 2010

25 Days of Praise: Day 7


Today I am thankful for:

Forgiveness of my sin.

“Iniquities prevail against me…” Psalm 65:3

“There is no soundness in my flesh
because of Your indignation;
there is no health in my bones
because of my sin.” Psalm 38:3

“For my iniquities are gone over my head;
as a heavy burden they weigh
too much for me.” Psalm 38:43

“If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?” Psalm 130:3

“I have wiped out your transgressions
Like a thick cloud and your sins like a heavy mist.
Return to Me for I have redeemed you.” Isaiah 44:22

“…though your sins are as scarlet,
they will be as white as snow.
Though they are red like crimson,
they will be like wool.” Isaiah 1:18

“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous
to forgive us our sins and
to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” I John 1:9



No comments:

Post a Comment